Good morning. I am trying to replace my background screen photo and seem to keep getting lost in a maze of issues. I have one photo on the screen and I can't seem to find it. I go to PICTURES, click on it and then go to My Pictures. I click on that and I get the Camera and My Pictures goes to a tiny icon at the top left.

I click on Preloaded Pictures and I get a dark screen with the Preloaded Pictures icon in small letters at the top left.

I can't seem to get rid of the screen photo I have and I can't seem to get any "preloaded pictures." Any ideas? Thanks.....
    01-07-09 06:35 AM
    ,When you find the photo you want to use for your background, you'll click menu>set as screen image and this will put that pic as your screen in a couple seconds. As for finding pics, if you are using the movie reel icon and going to the pictures on toolbar, you should get your menu list to scroll up or down. When you highlight and click your selection, you shold be able to pick from there. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 07:06 AM
    If you updated (or someone before you if its a 2nd hand phone) updated the OS the preloaded pics wont load, as they are not there
    01-07-09 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD