Was wandering if there is a button or shortcut in order to scroll through pictrues already taken on an 8300 rather than each time selecting from the menu to view the next/previous picture?
    01-14-08 02:06 PM
    I just push the 'N' key. This should do the trick for you too.
    01-14-08 02:41 PM
    Thanks a bunch. That worked.
    01-15-08 09:48 AM
    Is there a way to do this on an Pearl 8130?

I tried "n" but it didn't work.
    07-27-08 01:19 AM
    That's "N" for next and "P" for previous. I can't remember how it works on the Pearl. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 01:26 AM
    Looks like you should be able to push 6 for next and 4 for previous on the Pearl.

07-27-08 01:59 AM
    Nice, I actually was wondering this the other day...just never remembered to ask

thanks for posting
    07-27-08 02:04 AM
    Looks like you should be able to push 6 for next and 4 for previous on the Pearl.

Thanks! I tried these, but sadly it didn't work. I've since read that those shortcuts were listed in the BlackBerry for Dummies Book - so I'm wondering if maybe they were shortcuts on the previous Pearl models only? Hmm...

I found a (somewhat) shortcut, but it's not one-click easy.

When you're viewing a picture full-screen, click the Pearl >> click N >> then click the Pearl again.

Easy once you get in a rhythm with it, but I still wish there was just a one button shortcut. Seems silly that RIM left that out.

Thanks again though for trying!
    07-27-08 04:12 AM
    Yeah that's funny. I went to the BlackBerry support website and searched for "Pearl MedIa Player Keyboard Shortcuts" and that was from the most relevant article.

Maybe they are afraid that if looking at pictures on the Pearl is too much fun you won't get any real work done? Lol

07-27-08 10:54 AM
    Thanks, it works for my 8330.
    07-27-08 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD