What is the max size or resolution of a pic that the curve will regognize on a memory card?
    10-20-08 10:16 AM
    I don't know that there is a limit. I have pictures that are 1MB that display as thumbnails. I have pictures up to 4MB that don't display as thumbnails, but do open and display properly when selected and clicked. It just takes a few seconds for them to open. I don't have anything bigger than 4MB, so I don't know if anything changes if you go larger still.
    10-20-08 02:46 PM
    I take pictures on my curve and cannot send them by email. What am I doing wrong? It tries to send but I get the dreaded X where it could not send.
    10-20-08 03:09 PM
    It's possible your pictures are too large to email. Try emailing a very small picture, something less than 100kb, and see what happens. If a small picture won't send, you proably need to contact Customer Service.
    10-20-08 04:00 PM
    It's possible your pictures are too large to email. Try emailing a very small picture, something less than 100kb, and see what happens. If a small picture won't send, you proably need to contact Customer Service.
    Thanks for the reply but these are pictures I take from my phone. How do I reduce them? I will take a picture from the phone and immediately try to email them. Possibly I have the email set up wrong?
    10-20-08 04:18 PM
    Thanks for the reply but these are pictures I take from my phone. How do I reduce them? I will take a picture from the phone and immediately try to email them. Possibly I have the email set up wrong?
    With the low resolution of phone cameras, I'd be surprised if you could take a picture that's too large to email. It's likely either your email setting or a problem with your carrier. Can you email other type attachments?
    10-20-08 04:23 PM
    is there a free and easy program to resize a batch of them smaller to make them easier to view on BB.
    10-20-08 04:26 PM
    PhotoBucket is a web-based app that's commonly used: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
    10-20-08 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD