Hello all! This is my first post. I am also holding my first BlackBerry! I had the LG Voyager for about 21 days and decided I needed to get something with more power. The Voyager is not a bad phone, but with the shortfalls I found with it, I also could not overlook the fact that all Voyager users appeared to be 16!

I'm looking forward to learning a lot about the phone and what it can do here.
    05-09-08 08:25 PM
    Welcome, and congrats newbie!!
    05-09-08 08:32 PM
    Congrats! My tween son wanted a Sidekick. I, the adult, wanted the BB. Good choice! Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 08:34 PM
    Hey Ponderous...you'll have bunch of us envious of your new Curve. Let us know how you like it and the BB experience. If your like most of us, you'll find yourself asking how you could have possibly lived without your BB!
    05-09-08 08:47 PM
    This thing blows the kiddie Voyager out of the water. I'm very happy I made the switch.

05-09-08 08:54 PM
    Welcome to the addiction!!! Hope you don't have any problems with Desktop Manager!
    05-09-08 09:02 PM
    Welcome! I just picked up my first Blackberry today - the Curve on Verizon. Trying to figure it all out now but love it so far.
    05-09-08 09:06 PM
    My first night of tweaking has gone pretty well. Desktop Manager installed without a hitch. I installed Google Sync and instantly synced up with my Google calendar! Something I've been dying to do since I had the Voyager...

I spent two hours in Verizon today. The girl returned my Voyager, but before she could activate my BB, the network went down. (Imagine that! Can you hear me now?...) So, I was in limbo without a phone. Couldn't leave because the Voyager had been deactivated and the BB was still awaiting activation. My six month old son and my 27 year old wife started getting antsy. Thing finally came back up and we were good to go. It was worth the wait. People were checkin' out the phone and asking the associates about it. Or they were asking about me, who knows...
    05-09-08 09:56 PM
    Congrats. Hope you enjoy. I'm impatiently awaiting my Curve. Seems the store here is NOT putting them out yet (we can always hope for tomorrow!)
    05-09-08 10:02 PM
    Congrats. Hope you enjoy. I'm impatiently awaiting my Curve. Seems the store here is NOT putting them out yet (we can always hope for tomorrow!)
    Today was the first day they were available in the stores here in New Jersey. Prior to this they were available online only.
    05-09-08 10:06 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!

05-09-08 11:10 PM
    Today was the first day they were available in the stores here in New Jersey. Prior to this they were available online only.
    Yes, that I do realize, though it seems I'll have to go in early tomorrow before work to pester them into giving me a Curve. Hopefully they'll be in.
    05-10-08 12:07 AM
    Congrats! Wish you the best of luck!
    05-10-08 12:35 AM
    Welcome! As a newer BB abuser my advice would be to use the resources here on crackberry. There is an absolute ton of tips and info in addition to many helpful fellow abusers. Enjoy!

05-10-08 08:01 AM
    Welcome to the BB family!
    05-10-08 08:36 AM
    Ponderous, change your avatar or we'll ban you.

Congrats on the phone and welcome.
    05-10-08 09:46 AM
    Welcome to the Crackberry and Curve family.
    05-10-08 11:59 PM
    Thanks everyone! JRSCC... You don't like my avatar because it portrays DubYa in a negative light?

05-11-08 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD