What size/resolution do I make Caller ID pictures for my Curve 8330? Also, do I make home background pictures the same size?
    10-11-08 09:25 AM
    Anyone? It looks like the pictures for contacts are much smaller, but anyone know what size?
    10-11-08 02:34 PM
    I think the BB automatically adjust the size and resolution for your contact pictures. That's what appears to have happened with all of my contact pics.
    10-12-08 11:03 AM
    It doesnt matter what size the picture is, the blackberry will resize it to a default size. You can make your background pictures anysize, make sure u click fit to screen when using it as a background.
    10-12-08 11:05 AM
    You need this if you want full screen picture caller ID. Photo Caller ID Deluxe - Entertainment BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    10-12-08 11:17 AM
    Mine asks me to crop my caller I.d pictures and I can zoom in and out etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 12:46 PM
    I have pictures that have 5 people in them that I use for the caller ID on one person, all you do is put the square frame over the area of the picture you want to be in the caller ID, and then zoom in or out to make it fix correctly
    10-12-08 01:19 PM
    It doesnt matter what size the picture is, the blackberry will resize it to a default size. You can make your background pictures anysize, make sure u click fit to screen when using it as a background.
    i tried making it fit but it wont fit.. i dont get a option . i remember when i had my pearl it used to ask me i think . but on the 8800 it just sets it and its leaving white borderlines on the top and bottom and it wont tell me the writing.
    is there a different way to make it desktop picture?
    01-26-09 08:24 PM
    This is the Curve forum.

You might want to try posting in the 8800 forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f33/
    01-26-09 08:39 PM
    sorry thanks
    01-26-09 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD