this is a great service that allows you to listen to voicemail actually over the phone and not dial up your voicemail

08-08-08 01:40 PM
    it says it only works on windows mobile 5 or 6 but it now works on blackberry devices i think it's cool for blackberry users because you don't have to enter your password and stuff now it just plays your voicemail
    08-08-08 01:43 PM
    Umm, how is this different from holding the "1" key on my BlackBerry and listening to my voicemail, actually over the phone?

I'm cornfused...
    08-08-08 03:17 PM
    Ah, I see, it's a voicemail aggregator that sends you a text message everytime someone leaves you a voicemail on your cell, home, or work #s, then displays the info on your screen.

*boggle*

An extra app installed on my phone that sends me text messages - on my phone- to tell me to look -at my phone-, to check something -on my phone- that I can check for free from.....my phone....

*head asplodes*

I have 1 phone#. 1 voicemail. This app is clearly not for me.
    08-08-08 03:23 PM
    An extra app installed on my phone that sends me text messages - on my phone- to tell me to look -at my phone-, to check something -on my phone- that I can check for free from.....my phone....
    LOL I was thinking the same thing......
    08-08-08 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD