Currenlty have a Sanyo Katana and am looking to get into the curve for sprint.
    Problem is that my 2 years is not up until August, and i dont really want to shell our 600 bucks for the new phone.
    Is there anyway around this or am i just flat going to have to wait?
    05-14-08 08:17 AM
    Currenlty have a Sanyo Katana and am looking to get into the curve for sprint.
    Problem is that my 2 years is not up until August, and i dont really want to shell our 600 bucks for the new phone.
    Is there anyway around this or am i just flat going to have to wait?
    Yes, switch to Verizon and get the phone for $69. :-D
    05-14-08 08:59 AM
    Go to eBay

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-08 09:23 AM
    Ebay or switch! Does Sprint pro-rate their early cancellation fee? You may want to check
    05-14-08 09:28 AM
    1.) Usually you can get the upgrade price before 2 years but it's either after the fist 10 months of the 2 yr agreement or after 1 yr.
    2.) I wasn't eligiable with AT&T for an upgrade discount until August and after having been denied by one ATT&T store and via ATT&T online and call in customer service I found a store who allowed it. I asked the mgr very nicely after allowing her sales hep to go through the dog & pony show on the Curve demo. I also complained about the stability of my Treo 680 which I'm sure is a familiar lament.
    I did have to extend my agreement which I think still had one yr left. Apparently I'm tied into AT&T until the next decade but I got my Curve.
    05-14-08 10:06 AM
    I have sprint and have had my current fone for a year, I was able to talk to them to get the curve for $179 after rebate. I think u more than qualify for them to look out for u.. Call *2 and ask for retention, they will be able to work wit u if u state u would switch carriers for a better deal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-08 10:08 AM
    How do you transfer contacts ONLY from a 8830 to 8330?
    05-14-08 10:17 AM
    that may be covered in the "switch device" section of the desktop manager...i think you can select what info and folders you want transfered...not positive though
    thanks for the info. ill try it.
    05-14-08 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD