I'm having an issue with my phone all of a sudden shutting off. I'll be on the phone in mid conversation and the phone will shut completely off and flash the RED LED... at times the screen will go white with the "hourglass" or "kaleidescope" whatever it's called, but will not allow me to turn it off... Even if I take the battery out it still doesn't work and it does this for about 20-30 minutes on end... Not sure which OS I have because it currently won't turn back on... but I need some help please!!!
    07-30-08 11:45 PM
    how long have you had your phone and did this just start today?
    07-30-08 11:49 PM
    It just started today and I got the phone less than 3 weeks ago... it's done it 4 times already today... also keeps giving me "APP error 552 Out of Memory"
    07-30-08 11:52 PM
    well a quick solution would be to take it back to the store you got it from and do an exchange if possible...dont know where you are located but in cali you have 30 days to return and exchange the handset if it has any issues during the buyer's remorse period...

another option will be to wipe the phone and reinstall the OS...

have you added any programs to the phone in the past 24hrs that might be affecting it??
    07-30-08 11:55 PM
    Not at all... I'm trying to download the new software for it and move my pics and ringtones to my memory card and see if that helps, if not I'll just have to take it back in the AM....
    07-31-08 12:01 AM
    well hopefully that does work...if not im sure we can find other options!! GOOD LUCK!
    07-31-08 12:04 AM
    thanks for the quick response and help!!!!!!
    07-31-08 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD