Hey guys,
    So I have a BB 8320 that I got a couple of months ago used. Till about a week ago, it was all fine and dandy. I love this phone, its great. But now I have a problem and after doing a quick search I saw that many people had this problem with various BB's.

So, this is the problem, my phone turns off if I use the camera with the flash. The flash get stuck on, the screen goes black, and I have to take the battery out and it turns back on with the white screen and the hour glass. Its the same if I play a game, talk on the phone long, or txt for while. It would just turn off and I have to take the battery off put it back on and it would do the white screen and the hour glass.

Anybody have any direct answer to this problem?

I tried the camera with flash with the wall charger connected and it worked fine. Does that mean its the battery?
    I took the Memory Card out, and took a picture with the flash and this time it turned off and the red light came on it restarted without me having to take the battery out. So, Battery?

Thanks guys, excuse the n00bness.

P.S. not a hacked or cracked or jailbreaked or what ever phone, its just a plain old system with no modifications.
    11-21-09 08:55 PM
    If the battery is failing, it could be that extended radio use, or the use of the flash, could drop the voltage too low for the phone to work properly, even though the charge indicator isn't showing low. Borrow a battery from a friend. If that solves the problem, buy a new battery.
    11-21-09 09:17 PM
    Well, I ordered a new battery from eBay anyway. It was only 5 bucks so not a problem. I think it is most likely the battery failing because, when it is connected to the charger it is stable and can take pictures with the flash.
    11-21-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD