Hey guys, I have a problem - hopefully someone can solve it!

A couple days ago, for some reason, my password didn't work, and i ran out of attempts, and the phone reset, wiping out everything, contacts, email, etc. After I solved THAT issue, I was presented with a new one.....

EVERYTHING I TRY TO DO TAKES FOREVER TO WORK........MUSIC, RINGTONES, SWITCHING APPS, EMAIL, EVERYTHING!!!!

What did I do? And how do I speed it back up?? Is it something within the settings?? PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
    09-19-09 10:02 PM
    1) remove media card (if installed)
    2)Press ALT left shift key and H - check file free and make sure its over 12000000 bytes
    3) Battery pull
    4)Hold ALT and press LGLG then menu click and clear log
    See if any of these things help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 10:12 PM
    1) remove media card (if installed)
    2)Press ALT left shift key and H - check file free and make sure its over 12000000 bytes
    3) Battery pull
    4)Hold ALT and press LGLG then menu click and clear log
    See if any of these things help

Yeah, give that a try and if it doesn't work reload the OS. What OS are you running right now anyways?

09-19-09 10:17 PM
    ok so i did the battery pull, and as far as the media card, do i remove it and LEAVE it out, or just remove it and then re-insert it? i'm waiting for the reboot now so hopefully you're right and this helps, this has been making me crazy for the last few days, i've actually missed calls because when you press answer on an incoming, it answers too late......soooo pissed! lol
    09-19-09 10:18 PM
    what does OS mean and how do i find it to find out which one is running?? lol i'm totally new at these things, luckily i'm phenomenal at following directions lol
    09-19-09 10:20 PM
    leave it out and reboot to see if things still lag for you or if they go back to normal then you will know its your media card or not .

09-19-09 10:21 PM
    they seem to be picking up a bit......if it happens again i should do this things all over again??
    09-19-09 10:24 PM
    OS = Operating system find out by going to home screen and pressing ALT left shift key and H. . . . And my rule is any problem deserves a battery pull right off the bat and if that doesn't work move on from there lol

Posted from my CrackalackinBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 10:26 PM
    If its picking up again its most likely a corrupted media card.

09-19-09 10:31 PM
    OS = Operating system find out by going to home screen and pressing ALT left shift key and H. . . . And my rule is any problem deserves a battery pull right off the bat and if that doesn't work move on from there lol

Posted from my CrackalackinBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Haha same here. It solves the problem most of the time. Didn't have to go further than that.

09-19-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD