This is my 1st time I've been upset I've had a Blackberry, shocking but true. My phone is locking up, I have to do daily battery pulls. The other day my phone did a WHITE SCREEN. I went to the Verizon store, (3rd time), and they tell me "nope it's working" if it was working I wouldn't need to do a battery pull to send an MMS. I fell like I'm out of options other than calling customer service and being a ****, (which is goes against what I believe in.)... I've reloaded the OS and am not running any funky OS.

ideas?
    07-02-09 07:47 PM
    Have you checked your file free memory? If it's less than 12 000 000 bytes, you could be running low. Generally you'd see other symptoms in that case, such as disappearing text messages and call logs, but it's worth checking. Options / Status / File Free.
    07-02-09 09:07 PM
    Have you checked your file free memory? If it's less than 12 000 000 bytes, you could be running low. Generally you'd see other symptoms in that case, such as disappearing text messages and call logs, but it's worth checking. Options / Status / File Free.
    Hey Jeff, I should have mentioned that, I have 32 628 848 free
    07-02-09 09:16 PM
    If you have a memory card in your BB, try taking it out to see if your problems go away. Sometimes the FAT (File Allocation Table) filesystem gets corrupted.

If it seems to be memory card related, move all your files off the card, format the card in the BB, then move the contents back to your card in small increments, test. Repeat, till you find a problem file, or all the contentis back on your card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 09:21 PM
    If you have a memory card in your BB, try taking it out to see if your problems go away. Sometimes the FAT (File Allocation Table) filesystem gets corrupted.

If it seems to be memory card related, move all your files off the card, format the card in the BB, then move the contents back to your card in small increments, test. Repeat, till you find a problem file, or all the contentis back on your card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the advice, I'll try the day without the memory card and see how it works, I'll check back tonight.

FAT, as in Microsoft's fils system? That explains a lot.
    07-03-09 10:08 AM
    Nope wasn't the card... still locked up and restarted.
    07-05-09 01:20 PM
    Have you installed any new themes or new apps recently? If so, delete the new items and see if that solves the problem.
    07-05-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD