So I finally upgraded my unlock curve 3810 to the new 4.5 OS. Everything is working more smoothly now except for one thing.

So basically want happens is that my phone keeps restarting after talking for at least 5 minutes. Though it ranges, from 2 minutes to 15 minutes sometimes. How do I stop this? Should I reformat my phone again?
    11-18-08 09:39 AM
    If you have a Media Card in your phone, take it out http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/os-...ia-card-43159/

You will need to re-format the card in the phone too so back up your data before you start.

SOme Curves just will not run OS 4.5. They keep re-booting. I am now on my 3rd unit. The other two re-booted spontaneously.
    11-18-08 09:44 AM
    Take out the battery and allow it to reset. If that fails to stop it then yes I would recommend reformating

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 09:44 AM
    definitely follow the media card instructions Pete6 gave.... I had this same issue when I upgraded to 4.5 on my Curve and believe me, it was SOOOOO frustrating!!! killed many hours watching my phone reboot!! once I backed up the contents of my SD card and then formatted it to the OS everything worked perfectly.
    11-18-08 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD