Ok so about 3 weeks ago, I updated my OS. Ever since then, my phone has been resetting on its own. As long as I keep it on my charger, it'll work fine, but if I take it off of the charger, in 5-10 minutes it will reset, and when it comes back on, the battery will be completely dead. It's very annoying, and I don't know what to do. Anybody else having this problem? Or has anyone had this problem and knows how to fix it? I have the 8320 Blackberry curve.
    05-07-11 09:34 PM
    How old is the battery?

It is sounds like your battery is bad, since it will not hold a charge.
    05-07-11 09:49 PM
    How old is the battery?

It is sounds like your battery is bad, since it will not hold a charge.
    I got the phone September 10th, 2010. Well even if the battery's fully charged, 5 minutes after taking it off the charger the phone will reset & when it comes back on, the battery's low or almost dead.
    05-07-11 10:04 PM
    I got the phone September 10th, 2010. Well even if the battery's fully charged, 5 minutes after taking it off the charger the phone will reset & when it comes back on, the battery's low or almost dead.
    Was it used when you got it?

I had similar symptoms with the battery on my 9000. I got my device new, but after 15 months of use, the battery would no longer hold a charge. I got a new battery, and there were no further issues.
    Last edited by lak611; 05-07-11 at 10:24 PM.
    05-07-11 10:21 PM
    No I bought it brand new.
    05-07-11 11:19 PM
    No I bought it brand new.
    In that case, it is still under warranty, so you will need to contact your carrier for warranty service.
    05-07-11 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD