My Verizon curve 8330 phone has stopped working a few times. I will try to place a call and nothing happens!! The person i'm calling can hear me but I hear nothing. This happened shortly after I got it (6 weeks ago), I did a battery pull and all was well. Today it happened again, battery pull all was well. Then again a few hours later, another battery pull again all is well. Is this a common problem? Any info will be appreciated!!

Thanks
    10-21-08 08:37 PM
    Known issue to be fixed when 4.5 is released. No date for this yet. Other have reported with version of 4.5 that are out there, this issue has been resolved.
    10-21-08 08:41 PM
    Thanks lastraid! we wait patiently! I appreciate the fast response.
    10-21-08 08:44 PM
    The problem is you have to dial *228 to update your roaming capabilities and that will fix your problem. It will be option 2. The OS has nothing to do with that at all. You need to do that at least once a month.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 08:52 PM
    I'm running 4.3 OS and had the same problem also before so it definitely has nothing to do with the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 08:55 PM
    Thanks Apollo! I just did the update, we'll see if that helps. I appreciate the help!
    10-21-08 08:58 PM
    Let see here, got phone 6 weekd ago and as most likely programmed with opt 1- option 2 should be done every 60 days. Absolutly a roaming issue.

OP, please post your results here. If it is a PRL issue, I will stand corrected. But I do not think it is.
    10-21-08 09:11 PM
    Let us know if that helps..Because I started having the same problem today...after upgrading to 4.5 last week.
    10-21-08 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD