Hey Guys,

I have had my Curve for 2 years now with out a problem. And just recently, I started having a problem with either the speaker or the microphone. For some reason with in a minute or two of conversation I hear a click. After I hear the click, I cant hear the other person nor can they hear me. I can then click the speaker phone and it will temporarily restore the audio, until another click takes them both out again.

This happens with both speaker phone on and off. Does anyone know what my problem is or how I can fix it.

A little background, I got the 8300. I have the new op system. I live in a strong signal area. I tried pulling out the battery, and I don't put my finger over the microphone or anything like that. It is just click and both the speaker and mic go until i click speaker phone. Then everything will restore, and i can continue on speaker phone or go back to normal. Either way of talking it will happen again shortly and my problem returns. And again this just started happening a week ago.

Thanks guys I really hope you can help me!!!
    04-22-09 04:07 PM
    Do you think maybe it's background noise? When I have loud background noise my speaker and mic go out for a sec.

Try taking the battery out and putting it back in and if that doesn't work try to reset/reboot your phone.
    04-22-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD