Has anyone put a phone charm on there 8330? I want to put one on but I dont see a hole/slot to put the string through. Has anyone found a way to do put one on?
    07-09-09 02:49 AM
    There are no such things as phone charms for a blackberry. Think about it; a business, no-nonsense device with a "charm". Sounds kinda ridiculous to me. Don't mean to be offensive but I don't think the two were meant to go together...Maybe on my old Motorola E815 or whatever it was...but not blackberry.
    There are other ways to personalize your berry. Go to Coveroo and get yourself a custom cover or choose one from their site:
    Coveroo - Personalize Your Phone With a Coveroo
    or get a rubberized skins in a great color. But please...no charms!
    07-09-09 09:08 AM
    True but still a lot of younger people use blackberries, myself included. Just looking for another way to customize my berry in some way. I ordered a white housing and red ball so that should be here soon.
    07-09-09 09:18 AM
    I looked for one when I first got my phone too. I couldn't find any place to put it. If you find a way let me know!
    07-09-09 09:25 AM
    Yeah, there's no place to do it on the device. Maybe you can put one on the case.
    07-09-09 11:07 AM
    I think I'm going to try and figure something out today. If I figure something out I'll post up a DIY on how I did it.
    07-09-09 12:52 PM
    Scotch tape. LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 02:39 PM
    ^^ Lol as long as it's the invisible kind
    07-09-09 03:10 PM
    I saw some girl in one of my classes with one on her pearl, idk if those have them not curves,

where do you want the thing at? if you take the batt cover off, you can put one around where the flash hole is, if you want it on top
    07-09-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD