Needing Help!! For some reason when I go to my Phone Call Log Folder, It only shows my incoming and outgoing calls. Missed calls do not show up.
    10-05-08 09:16 AM
    Missed calls CAN show up in your messages list, I dont know if they will in the log itself..
    But go to Phone, Options, call logging, and you can adjust that there
    10-05-08 09:18 AM
    From your call log select menu then options. Go into call logging and change it to to either all or missed. Mine is set to missed and I get all my calls logged
    10-05-08 09:19 AM
    I am having a similar problem but mine is only showing missed calls and not outgoing or incoming. It seems to have started about 2 weeks ago thats when it shows my last incoming call to be.
    I am not talking about my calls showing up in the message folder.. I know how to take them out of there and I dont want them in there.. and they are not in there.

I am using the today theme and when i either hit the green call button or go to call log all it shows is missed calls.

Thank you in advance
    12-15-08 08:26 AM
    View Folder
    Missed Calls

There is a separate folder for Missed Calls and Phone Call Log.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 12-16-08 at 11:52 AM.
    12-15-08 08:33 AM
    I know how to view my missed calls.
    My problem is when i go to my call log from either the home screen in the today theme or by hitting the green send button.. it use to show outgoing incoming and missed calls. now it only shows missed calls.

when I got to the phone call logs folder as shown in the picture above it gives me an error that says. uncaught exception java.lang.null pointer exception.

I want my call log to show all incoming outgoing and missed calls.
    12-15-08 09:45 AM
    i was answering the OPs question.

Sorry, i don't know why you're getting that error. Hope you get it figured out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 09:47 AM
    i don't want any of my calls to show up in my call list....can anyone help?
    12-15-08 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD