Hey guys got some questions hopefully someone can clue me in on....i was wondering if there was a way to STORE and view PDF files on my berry. i know that they are now supposed to support basic PDF as i am doing mostly text based stuff that shouldnt be a problem but where would i store it and how would i access it? any help would be greatly appreciated
    01-11-09 02:06 PM
    You can store in on your Curve, but you won't be able to view it on your Curve from your card without a third party application.

RepliGo, BeamBerry, eOffice
    01-11-09 03:35 PM
    I spent the better part of this afternoon trying to get Beamberry to actually render pages of PDFs stored on the SD card. I am quitting and will be using a freeware app on my desktop to convert all of my PDF files to Word format. Then the Word to Go that 4.5 runs will be my viewer. Formatting and text and graphics are even preserved.

I don't think we should have to pay for a PDF viewer (for saved files) and Beamberry apparently doesn't work. So back to DOC I go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 06:09 PM
    I use DocsToGo Premium. It is a $45 app suite and it works great.
    01-11-09 06:12 PM
    I use RepligoReader, BeamReader, and PDF to Go that comes with DocsToGo Premium.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD