Hi all,

I've just had a T-mobile 8320 and I can make PC recognize my media card although I've already enabled the "Mass Storage Mode Support" as well as set the "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" to Yes. This card is a 4GB one. I can access it directly from the handheld and the card reader.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Last edited by phoenixvn; 06-27-08 at 01:27 AM.
    06-27-08 01:25 AM
    Does anyone have an idea on this problem? Thanks!
    07-07-08 01:03 AM
    Have you tried formatting your card? Options>Media card then click the menu button and select "format card".

If you have a lot of data on it already try disabling mass storage and check again.
    07-07-08 01:07 AM
    Have you tried formatting your card? Options>Media card then click the menu button and select "format card".

If you have a lot of data on it already try disabling mass storage and check again.
    Thanks, ADberry. I've already tried to format it on a card reader as well as on handheld. It didn't work for me. Do you have any other idea?
    07-07-08 01:24 AM
    Usually the card reader should work even if the hand held doesnt. There's a chance the card could be spoilt but before we jump to that conclusion, try reinstalling your DB and also try disabling mass storage like I said above and update this thread on what happens.
    07-07-08 01:32 AM
    Usually the card reader should work even if the hand held doesnt. There's a chance the card could be spoilt but before we jump to that conclusion, try reinstalling your DB and also try disabling mass storage like I said above and update this thread on what happens.
    I've tried to wipe it, reinstalled the OS and disable the mass storage mode also. But nothing happened. I totally lost .
    07-07-08 01:58 AM
    Dang! I can't think of anything else off hand. Other ppl who've faced this problem have formatted their cards on their phones and it worked. I will update this thread if I can think of anthing else and till then hope someone else can help you out. Btw I hope you formatted your card on your PHONE and not on your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 02:04 AM
    Dang! I can't think of anything else off hand. Other ppl who've faced this problem have formatted their cards on their phones and it worked. I will update this thread if I can think of anthing else and till then hope someone else can help you out. Btw I hope you formatted your card on your PHONE and not on your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've tried to format the card on the handheld also. But that didn't help.

FYI, I've also tried another card (this one works well on my Pearl) on this Curve and the same problem happened.

Thanks, anyway!
    Last edited by phoenixvn; 07-07-08 at 02:24 AM.
    07-07-08 02:19 AM
    Can someone give me a hand?
    07-16-08 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD