Over the past 3 weeks I've started to have problems while I'm typing a note or an email. About every 20 letters I'll get the hour glass for about 3 seconds. Although this sounds trivial, it's extremely annoying. If I keep typing during the "freeze" it usually misses a character or two.

I'm pretty sure that this doesn't have anything to do with the speed of my typing. I don't get the hourglass/freeze issue any other time, and I'm running at around 25mb free memory.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix/troubleshoot this?
    10-20-09 11:52 PM
    Your memory card could be corrupted. Try taking it out of your bb. See if the lag goes away with the card removed.

If it does, move your files off your card, format it in the BB (Options, Media Card, Menu, Format Card). Then move your files back to your card.

Another possibility is you have extra apps running in memory. Check your application switcher to see if there are any apps other than the 5 native BB apps running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 12:07 AM
    Have you installed any apps that poll the Internet or provide updates via push technology? Weather apps, Facebook, Viigo, for example?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD