is there anyway to put a password only on the pictures without putting a password on the device itself? thanks
    12-26-09 09:55 AM
    i believe there is a third party app i was looking at that you can choose to play a security password to cover the pictures.messages.and taks calender and you choose without having to security protect the whole phone. i would post in the 3rd party apps forum. otherwise no, blackberry only allows a password protection for all data.
    12-26-09 09:59 AM
    i need this too...to many chickenheads be sending me some xplict pictures and other trynna see....password security would help my grind betta
    12-26-09 10:06 AM
    You can, however, move all photos you want to keep private into a folder and HIDE it or made it hidden. That way, no one else can see the folder. To view them yourself, you would UNHIDE it.
    There are directions in another thread on how to do this.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/how...s-4-5-a-30700/
    12-26-09 01:48 PM
    I use an app called Safebox, it works well for me... You can chose which parts of your BlackBerry you want to have a password. I have password protection on my media & settings... I'll try & find a link once I get on the PC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD