Been to the store already and downloaded what they told me to. Still no improvement. Recently downloaded the Facebook application - could that be the cause? How can I remove that application from my BB? Thank you!
    12-12-08 09:11 PM
    Options, advanced, applications, scroll to facebook (or desired app) and delete it, the phone will prompt a restart.
    12-12-08 09:13 PM
    Thank you, Rachel! Did that, still not working properly. I'm trying to reset how long I keep SMS texts. However, my system doesn't prompt me like what I've seen in these forums. Can you give me a better way to reset? And if I do reset, will it auto delete everything that's in there now older than 15 days? I have every text ever sent or received since June! LOL!
    12-12-08 09:34 PM
    Well, you may want to delete some of those texts then, could be why its taking so long to send and receive.
    12-12-08 09:40 PM
    messages, menu key, view folder, clear ALL those out.
    12-12-08 09:40 PM
    I don't know what my problem is, but I can't ever seem to follow the steps you guys lay out on here! LOL! I ended up going in and searching by the person I text the most, and deleting them all. Just like that - problem solved! Thank you for your help, Rachel! : )
    12-12-08 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD