Recently I have noticed that several of our Blackberrys have been mysteriously wiping themselves. Today, when visiting a routine website in the browser I received the message:

"The page you requested could not be loaded; it is too large for the device".

My Blackberry then proceeded to wipe my e-mail message history over the next hour.

Can anyone please comment on how I am to manage the size of websites and why my visiting a website and experiencing this error would result in the wiping of my Berry?

Thanks

At the end of this wiping session I noticed an App Error 523 Reset. Pushing the trackball illuminates the 'red' service light and then an hour glass against a white screen occurs.
    08-26-08 05:02 PM
    " The page you requested could not be loaded it is too large for the device"

I have noticed the same issue on my BB storm 2. I was able to resolve the problem by going to the BB Browser/select options/then select Cache Operations? and clear your content cache/pushed content/cookie cache. No reboot is needed.

Hope that helps "Steelers Nation has spoken"
    Last edited by BlmfrmMarss; 08-30-10 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Would like to make the title bold.
    08-30-10 09:49 PM
    This just happened to me and I can't believe that it was the site support page on crackberry.

Oh that makes me laugh.
    08-07-11 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD