I have a Curve 8330 (Sprint) and have a couple of questions:
    1-My email is through Verizon and I set it up. I now have two folders-one for email and the other labeled messages. My emails go into both and texts go into the messages folder. Is there a way to have texts only go to the message folder and eliminate the duplication?
    2-My Outlook seems to be operating a tad slower since I installed the BB software. is this possible?
    Thanks from this new BB User!!
    05-25-08 05:28 AM
    1). Go to Messages, Options, general Options, scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes and select Combined.

2). If you have Desktop Manager runing all the time then yes, this could happen. At installation time DM asks if you wish to run it when WIndows starts. Uncheck this box. I fear that you may have to uninstall/re-install to find this option though. If you do this, try your Outlook response with DM not installed.
    05-25-08 05:53 AM
    Thanks for #1 answer.
    Not sure what you mean by "running all the time". It is not in my start up menu so I must have installed it OK. In any event, that is not a big deal. Thanks for the quick reply!
    05-25-08 06:39 AM
    Oops. The Roxio part was in the startup and I removed it and it seems to have made a difference. Thanks again!
    05-25-08 07:12 AM
    One more - I keep my BB on vibrate. Can I set it so it just vibrates once when I receive mail/message? It is now doing it twice. No big thing but was just wondering. Thanks
    05-25-08 10:35 AM
    Awesome. Thanks so much!
    05-25-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD