Is there a way that I can send an outlook appointment from my blackberry (curve) that includes a phone number plus pass code that can be selected for auto dial?
    03-11-08 09:29 AM
    i am trying to find the same thing where you have a set time for the phone to automatically dial the number and get connected. Is there such a feature for the 8100 pearl? Is there a software that can do that?
    06-04-08 10:43 PM
    I've heard of the ezconcall software but thats for people who do not remember their passcode for the conference call. What I am trying do is have a specific time set so that the phone will automatically dial a number for you when that time is reached. For example, you have 7:00 to dial into a call everyday and so the phone will know that it's 7:00 and it will automatically dial the number for you so you dont have to worry about it. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to anyone who can, who will help.
    06-04-08 10:46 PM
    Is there a way that I can send an outlook appointment from my blackberry (curve) that includes a phone number plus pass code that can be selected for auto dial?
    Yes, this may be possible. Will you be sending this from Outlook or directly from your Blackberry? Also, is this going to recipients that have Blackberry devices, no Blackberry devices or you don't know. If you can answer those questions, I should be able to answer yours.

@hkai3582 - I'm not aware of any way you can do what you'd like using just software that comes preloaded with a regular Blackberry. Perhaps someone will chime in with some useful third-party SW.
    06-05-08 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD