I don't get it...

the phone didn't do this the first week I had it...
    but the past couple of weeks everytime I sent an outgoing email to anyone (even if I send it from my computer and not the phone) it sends it to recipient and also automatically sends a copy of the email back to my email address. This is getting annoying but I'm not sure where the setting is for this....

help please!!
    04-03-08 10:10 PM
    Is it gmail? If so, check out the Tips How To and FAQ forum for the solution.
    04-03-08 10:16 PM
    Not to call you out Sunkast, but i notice that many posts that you reply to you tend to give quick responses and lead the users to other posts etc etc. Of curse everybody is encouraged to do searches but for those that are unable to find their answers at least deserve descent help. Anyways log into you carriers BIS account, locate the filter icon across the gmail account, click on it, then for the "apply filter when" box, select on "from", then enter your exact gmail address on the box below.
    04-03-08 10:24 PM
    Thank you so much SumthinNew!! I looked where Sunkast said and I didn't see anything. I'm sure it's there like he said but I guess I'm not good at the whole searching thing. Thanks again!!! you're awesome!!
    04-03-08 10:38 PM
    Not to call you out Sunkast, but i notice that many posts that you reply to you tend to give quick responses and lead the users to other posts etc etc. Of curse everybody is encouraged to do searches but for those that are unable to find their answers at least deserve descent help. Anyways log into you carriers BIS account, locate the filter icon across the gmail account, click on it, then for the "apply filter when" box, select on "from", then enter your exact gmail address on the box below.
    Nothing negative towards you, but I dont see a problem with his response when its a question that has been asked time and time again each day.

I just tried using the search term "gmail sent" and came up with more than enough threads asking and answering the same question.

Again, dont take this as an attack, its not.
    04-03-08 10:45 PM
    Here's the link in case anyone else is a newbie and can't find the answer.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    04-03-08 10:50 PM
    I don't take anything posted from CB users as an attack. I am open to all comments, I just happened to read many of Sunkasks posts relating to questions and he answeres them very brief with little or no details. I am in no way doubting his knowledge. In my opinion if i decide to post a thread to help another user, I take my time and type as much detail as possible, otherwise i don't post at all.
    04-03-08 10:54 PM
    We just have different styles. I usually try to link to things that have already been discussed before. Kind of a small hint to posts that there is already a wealth of knowledge on here, and that they don't need to post a new topic for every problem. My hope is that they become self sufficient in troubleshooting and solving problems.
    04-03-08 11:16 PM
    Sorry guys...I just didn't know what to look up...I wasn't aware that it was a gmail problem
    04-04-08 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD