Whenever I am sending outgoing e-mails from my phone, the phone seems to send a carbon copy to itself. How do I keep it from doing this? It only sends the copy to my phone, it never sends it to the server. Thank ahead of time.
    03-05-09 11:53 PM
    You'll most likely need to log into BIS from your e-mail settings icon and set up a filter to stop this. Been happening a lot lately.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 03-06-09 at 12:02 AM.
    03-06-09 12:00 AM
    Because you're using a gmail acct right?

Search gmail problem and you shall get your problem solved.

Maybe someone will post the link, I'm on wap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 12:01 AM
    Its all G-mail accounts on a BIS server. IMAP. I'm new (obviously), so any further instruction would help. I am on T-Mobile if that helps any.

EDIT: Okay, crossing my fingers. Thanks for the prompt replies. I feel like this is a waste of a topic now . Sorry. I tried.
    03-06-09 12:01 AM
    HOW-TO: Prevent G-mail "Sent Items" from being sent to your Blackberry - Everything BlackBerry

For anybody else in the future that may stumble on this. Follow the guide in the link.
    03-06-09 12:04 AM
    Nah, learning sometimes requires repetition, and unlike with many carriers, here, you get answers. No worries!

03-06-09 12:04 AM
    Here's the link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

03-06-09 12:05 AM
    Will work for email other than GMail - just so you know. All my email is filtered. I hated that copy sent.......... Good luck
    03-06-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD