so it took me about a week to find blueapple.mobi (great site) and I have DL'd some music videos from Blueapple.mobi but the sound quality is not very good.... where can I go to get mp3's over the air? I know I can load them with desktop manager but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get music OTA? I tryed having someone send me an mp3 through Jivetalk on aim but it told them I wasnt using compatible software or somehting like that.... any ideas?
    06-05-08 01:39 PM
    Open your browser. Go to Google.

put this in the search bar

-inurlhtm|html|php) intitle:�index of� +�last modified� +�parent directory� +description +size +(wma|mp3)

replace the frowny face with a colon and left parenthesis [ : ( ] with no spaces between.

then type the name of the song you're looking for.

When the website comes up, find your song on the index list, highlight it, then open the menu (blackberry button to the left of your trackball). click "get link" It should ask you if you want to open or save it. Choose "save" and specify where you want to put it (I assume you have a memory card and that's where it's going).

Much slower than just downloading with a "regular" computer and transferring to your media card, but a solution nonetheless.

[tip of the hat to hks.imprezd and their post where I got the magic google search terms]
    06-05-08 02:05 PM
    Tuneusin.com from your Berry browser. Hundreds of free ringtones you can download OTA.

EDIT: Oops.. you meant full MP3s, my fault. I have no idea of an easy place, but you can try what Abe said. I will leave this info just incase anyone else looking for ringtones stumbles upon it though.
    06-05-08 03:12 PM
    Open your browser. Go to Google.

put this in the search bar

-inurlhtm|html|php) intitle:�index of� +�last modified� +�parent directory� +description +size +(wma|mp3)

replace the frowny face with a colon and left parenthesis [ : ( ] with no spaces between.

then type the name of the song you're looking for.

When the website comes up, find your song on the index list, highlight it, then open the menu (blackberry button to the left of your trackball). click "get link" It should ask you if you want to open or save it. Choose "save" and specify where you want to put it (I assume you have a memory card and that's where it's going).

Much slower than just downloading with a "regular" computer and transferring to your media card, but a solution nonetheless.

[tip of the hat to hks.imprezd and their post where I got the magic google search terms]
    THANK YOU!!! you are the man. I will add something helpful for people using Opera browser.... instead of hitting "get link" you just click on the link and it brings you to another page and at the bottom you just click download.
    06-05-08 04:28 PM
    Big MP3 files will be blocked from being downloaded.
    06-05-08 04:38 PM
    that so isnt working for me. wahhh!
    06-05-08 05:44 PM
    Great info. I may have to try OTA download of an mp3. Although the speed of it all is unappealing to me.
    06-05-08 06:44 PM
    Hello, everyone! Nice forum, nice discussions!

Can you, guys, tell me how i can upload an avatar so that it could be displayed with all my posts? i'm just newbe in using forums and can't find this feature here. P.S. i'm sorry, may be i'm posting to the wrong category, but i just want to use all features of the board.
    Log into CB on your computer > Click the link that reads "Modify your Crackberry.com Forum Settings" > Click "Edit Avatar" (on the left of screen under "Control Panel") > Select Avatar from file or URL and upload.

The avatar can be no bigger than 80 x 80 pixels.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 05:00 AM
    Try this Mp3Raid.com - Free Mp3 Downloads, Free Music Downloads

05-22-09 08:37 AM
    Just tried Mp3Raid.com Wow, what a great site. I've been looking for something like this for a while now. I can't believe this isn't more well known.
    06-24-09 09:08 AM
    Mp3raid.com is awesome! Not bad sound quality at all. I was expecting far worse.

06-24-09 10:21 AM
    you can try mytinyphone.com

they have mp3's there you can download.

I was looking for ringtones there and i found the whole song instead of the RT x_x
    06-24-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD