I'm trying here bc no one in the themes area will help. I have dl a few ota themes. It shows up under my applications but not in the themes section so I can apply it. What am I doing wrong? I see other ppl with the same issue but there is no answer. Plz help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 11:12 AM
    You have to have the bb theme on your device that the custom themes you are downloading is based on. example if you have a custom dimension theme you must have the standard dimension theme on the device. The custom themes keep their file size down by using files allready on the bb theme..
    10-11-09 11:18 AM
    Also have to be compatible with your OS..
    10-11-09 11:20 AM
    Well that sucks cause my phone only came with BB Dimension Zen. Thanks Sprint

10-11-09 11:41 AM
    Well that sucks cause my phone only came with BB Dimension Zen. Thanks Sprint

It should have icon, and today also, as well as the L theme, was it a replacement phone they sent you?
    10-11-09 11:42 AM
    No, it was new out of the box. It also had a Sprint theme that had folders u could put other apps in, but I lost that when I did maxmem. But those were the only 2 themes on the phone when I got it. ;(

10-11-09 11:49 AM
    I googled the name of the theme I wanted with device model and found a page of downloads. What theme are you wanting. The theme I wanted was the precision theme for the 8330 and it worked but I needed the precision theme for 8520.
    10-11-09 11:56 AM
    I guess there's no ther way......by the way thanks for the quick responses and solid help. I had no luck in the theme section

10-11-09 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD