ok so i am new to the blackberry addiction as well as crackberry.com. my question is how do i use the OTA ADRESS to download themes and apps. Plz help me.....
    10-11-09 01:10 PM
    Simply point your phones browser at the url of the app/theme, and once there the phone should ask you if you want to download the item. Click yes, and it will DL and install to your phone.
    10-11-09 01:13 PM
    Simply point your phones browser at the url of the app/theme, and once there the phone should ask you if you want to download the item. Click yes, and it will DL and install to your phone.
    can you do it from your computer
    10-11-09 01:14 PM
    You can do it from your computer but it is a waste of time. Doing it from your phone takes 1/3 the time, is alot easier, and is one step instead of 3! But if for some reason you have a blackberry with no internet (like owning a porche that has no engine) or just want to use your computer, you use the USB provided and download the zip file
    10-11-09 01:26 PM
    OTA is over the air. You can use your computer, but then you are not doing OTA, but then you'd be using BB Desktop Manager's Application Loader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 01:34 PM
    OTA .jad/.jar won't download to your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 02:07 PM
    That is right check the file you are downloading it is either ota or for your pc to load
    10-11-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD