Hey,

I was wondering if the newest update thats out has video recording? I've been waiting for that for months, lol.

Theres an update that's supposed to be released by att which will have video recording- is this the newest one that i'm reading about on here- and does it have it?
    09-07-08 11:51 AM
    The next generation OS is just around the corner now, several carriers are supporting it, AT&T will to, eventualy.

v4.5xx does include a Video recorder, Voice Notes, an improved Browser, HTML email support and some nice updates to the Contacts/Calender.

The only drawback to installing a third party carrier OS is lack of support from AT&T Customer Service.

09-07-08 11:59 AM
    09-07-08 12:00 PM
    Make sure to preform a back up before attempting to upgrade.
    09-07-08 12:23 PM
    .55 is the newest official OS. But, the .69 beta is much more stable.
    09-07-08 12:51 PM
    Thank you very much guys for the replies, but I'm confused now, lol.

theres a .55 out that is official but theres also a beta .69 out?

Newest 8310 OS: v4.5.0.55 (Multilanguage) <- that one includes the video recording? thats mostly what I want hehe =) I live in LA and i see cool/stupid stuff all the time and i wish i could record alot of it, lol.

Thanks again guys
    09-07-08 02:27 PM
    The difference between beta and release code is carrier support.

Once it has been accepted, the carrier assumes the burden of support.

I have read that beta verison will disable things like power conservation features to insure the tester are getting valid results. That would be a serious handicap in release code.
    09-07-08 02:33 PM
    There is also a .77 beta

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 02:40 PM
    Ok, thats alot, lol.

But is the 4.5 stable? I mean does it work correctly or would I be a test dummy if i installed it? lol and it does have video right?

Sorry for all the lame questions, I've just read tons of stuff on here thats contradicting
    09-07-08 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD