Hi - I have operating system 4.5.0.77 - is that the most recent device software... and if not, how do I update? Thanks!
    06-01-09 10:45 PM
    Hi - I have operating system 4.5.0.77 - is that the most recent device software... and if not, how do I update? Thanks!
    Hi! I'm also a newbie and I just replaced my LG Scoop(Alltel)with a Alltel Blackberry Curve 8330...OS-4.5.0.127. Apparently..from what I've been reading..this was a recent update. I've had my BB for 2wks. I don't know how to update yet but I'm sure I read the "how to" somewhere on here but in a different forum. Just check around the forums for BB 8330 and you will probably get a lot of help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 11:03 PM
    It is the most recent OS supported by vzw. However there are some other carrier's that have updated versions. Here's a link...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...nguage-236552/

And here is how to do it...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...r+upgrade+down

If you need additional help post back...
    06-01-09 11:04 PM
    Thanks -- I'm nervous and wondering if it's even going to help me with my problem (which really isn't a problem, more of an annoyance). The reason why I am interested in upgrading my OS is because I'm having trouble with moodio.fm. It's an internet radio website that lets you listen to streaming radio stations from all over the world... used to work perfectly on my Pearl. When you click the station it opens up the media player... you listen to streaming music. You can have it playing in the background. For some reason on my Verizon Curve, it doesn't let me let it run in the background. Not good! It works on my friend's Storm just like it did on the Pearl... so I'm thinking it has to do with the OS... but I'm a little nervous to mess with it.

Thanks for all the responses...
    06-02-09 08:03 PM
    Not to avoid your question, but you should try some of the more popular internet radio applications, like Slacker Radio (my personal favorite) or Pandora. There are others too.
    06-02-09 08:09 PM
    Love them... but there are a couple of stations I can only get on moodio... I know -- stupid. But you always want what you can't have...
    06-02-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD