my OS is not showing up under "Device application selection" when i go to add/remove app. im trying to upgrade my OS to 131+ but its not even listed. its only my themes and facebook, myspace, my bank, google maps, etc. does anyone know why that is? please help!
    07-23-09 02:18 PM
    Try looking under Options>Status
    Device Application is where you can delete a program or set permissions for an application, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 02:22 PM
    Try looking under Options>Status
    Device Application is where you can delete a program or set permissions for an application, etc.

I think the OP is referring to Desktop Manager's Application Loader.

To the OP, are you using DM 5.0 by any chance? I had the same problem where only 3rd party apps would show.
    07-23-09 02:26 PM
    nope, im using the 4.5 DM.

to SkyGeek, i don't get it? on the phone? it only shows my battery life, radio on/off, etc.
    07-23-09 02:28 PM
    Sorry for any confusion. . I will hand this over to you completely, xliderider.
    Thank you.

07-23-09 02:30 PM
    thanks anyway SkyGeek
    07-23-09 02:32 PM
    Check in your C:\Programs\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared folder. If you have more than one OS installed, you need to use Control Panel's Add/Remove Programs to uninstall the older OS from your computer.

Alternatively, if you downloaded the new OS, but haven't installed the OS to your computer, that would explain what you are seeing as well.
    07-23-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD