running 4.4.0.44 I have searched read, and now I am brain dead, so I am just going to post this question, sorry if there's an answer on here about it I just can't read anymore, been up since about 6:00 AM reading all kind of stuff, and can't find right answer...

So JAsonHDD helped me install cureent OS and it works great. I belive there has been a new update since then...? an official version released by att and another 4.4.0.75? I don't know. Can anyone give me some insight to either of these and where I can find them? Is it as easy as a download link and load on app loader...all ready deleted all quincy files, nec. java stuff, etc....Just wondering how easy it is to upgrade up, advantages, and where can i find it? if someone wants to hit me up on berry my pin is 24650BD0 I would greatly appreciate someone helping me, until then i will continue to read....thanks guys!!! for all the help, sorry if this comes across bad, i'm just tired and can't seem to find the answer i'm looking for!!!! this seems to be the best help site in the world, thank you to everyone who posts replies and has been helping....
    07-12-08 12:12 PM
    not sure about ATT, I know with VZW there is a website to D/L all O/S for BB's, you may want to check with ATT to find out if they have one, or someone here with ATT will respond shortly I am sure. Good luck with that.
    07-12-08 12:23 PM
    There is a lot to deal with there:
    1) DO NOT ask where to get Betas - forum rules
    2) there is no OS 4.4.0.75
    3) If your OS is running stable, leave well enough alone
    07-12-08 12:30 PM
    I agree totally with AG. And as he said that OS does not exist. GL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 12:42 PM
    Nothing new released by At&t for the 8310. The most current official OS for the 8310 by At&t is 4.2.2.170
    07-12-08 12:42 PM
    i'd stick with .52
    07-12-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD