what is the difference between .77 verizon
    and one of the updates namely .138

I updated to .138 and do not see a difference but problems. random soft resets. random email errors etc...
    04-22-09 07:16 AM
    going from .77 to .138

on .77 some people may say they can't hear you on a call. This is fixed with .138

.77 also was reported to have a speaker phone blast when answering a call. fixed with .138

I have noticed with .138 better battery life. Now it holds a solid signal. Better memory but this was a clean install for me and resyncing my data over.

Random soft resets? Have you been monitoring your memory? any applications your running when that happens.

Email errors? what are the errors?
    04-22-09 07:34 AM
    going from .77 to .138

on .77 some people may say they can't hear you on a call. This is fixed with .138

.77 also was reported to have a speaker phone blast when answering a call. fixed with .138

I have noticed with .138 better battery life. Now it holds a solid signal. Better memory but this was a clean install for me and resyncing my data over.

Random soft resets? Have you been monitoring your memory? any applications your running when that happens.

The real question is not .77 to .138.. it is what changed from .131 to .138....
    As i can see... better batterylife, less memory leaks, and faster boot times... i went from 5 minute boots to about 4 minutes
    04-22-09 07:37 AM
    going from .77 to .138

I have 52 mb availible. I cleared all apps thinking that it may be a bad app. And will randomly still soft reset.

This morning I went to check my email and an error came up before the email screen saying they were unviewable.

have not had a soft reset this morning yet but will monitor.
    04-22-09 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD