I realize this has been commented on and I have read what I believe to be most, if not all, of what has been written. However, I am curious as to whether or not there is someone that actually knows If 5.0 is coming to the 8300 series phones? I love my curve and would prefer to stick with it, as it meets all of my needs just fine. I would be very excited if we got this OS update. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 09:07 PM
    Please let me know what you hear I was wondering the same thing?? I love my Curve as well
    05-26-09 09:35 PM
    no one here is really going to know, unless the are program teams within your repective carriers.

Now I have not researched this, but what will 5.0 give that 4.5 does not?

Also 5.0 might require more memory then the curves have. Again I have not looked into this, but it makes logical sence.

The VZW curve has 96 MB of memory, one one of the highest releases of memory on a curve. What is the min requirement for 5.0?
    05-26-09 09:46 PM
    well i want to know if they will have the same stuff

as the ones with the bold, and curve 8900
    05-26-09 09:46 PM
    I would be more than happy to sacrifice a couple of features to get it, even though I am not quite sure how that works. The memory requirement is one of the issues that makes me nervous. However, I would think that anything is possible with todays technology.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 10:29 PM
    Im definatley interested to know what 5.0 would offer in a possible update as well..
    05-26-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD