Ok guys,

So I upgraded my 8310 (AT&T) to the latest 4.5 OS. I really wanted the documents to go function as I used it on my palm. On Palm there was a feature where I could sync a excel file from my computer to the palm. Just like a calendar any changes made to the palm or desktop file would be sync'd directly so i could edit files on the go. Can the blackberry do this as well? I haven't seen a documents to go loading software or anything like that. Any ideas???????

Also, since im running the beta, when the official OS for 4.5 comes out, will it be easy for me to upgrade to it from the beta? What do you have to do? the Beta itself works fine on my curve but I noticed that certain things such as streaming video like youtube doesn't quite work. Will there be any problems upgrading??

Also when will the OS be released? Documents to go said that they would be releasing in june i think and i read another post saying that ATT would be releasing 4.5 in june as well.

If 4.5 doesn't come out before july, i think i may just spring for the bold. but please let me know if you guys can answer any of my questions!!!
    05-17-08 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD