Hey everyone....hope everyone had a good 4th a little while back.
    The reason I am writing is that I have finally gotten 4.5.0.52 to work after the stupid surreal theme threw me into the boot cycle.
    Have been playing around with the new OS and was wondering, for you out there that are running this on your Curve (Tmo 8320 for me) is the HTML email working for you?
    I am not sure if mine is at all, since I have noticed some seem to be HTML and others are not. I have sent and/or FWD messages to me to check it out and see if it displays properly.
    Was just curious since I used BBSmartview before and then switched to Empower.
    I dont know if I should install Empower with OS 4.5.0.52 or not.
    Just curious what others are experiencing and if this is just a weird fluke on my part.

Thanks,
    Donnie
    07-11-08 10:04 PM
    Hey, I just installed the new os but mine doesn't seem to display html. Its just like the old one. Wierd.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 10:07 PM
    Bbemail does not work with 4.5, Empower does.

07-11-08 10:14 PM
    Hey, I just installed the new os but mine doesn't seem to display html. Its just like the old one. Wierd.

You have to enable it in email options.
    07-11-08 10:15 PM
    Did not know about the options, I just checked and noticed that all my email accounts are enabled to view HTML and automatically download images.
    I do not know then, it could just be a couple weird emails then that I received that come up as HTML in MS Outlook but appear as plain text on my BlackBerry.
    07-11-08 10:21 PM
    Do a battery pull. With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    07-11-08 10:29 PM
    Also, resend your service books if you didn't already do so.

07-11-08 11:00 PM
    Thank have done that as well.
    It is weird not sure if it is just a weird fluke at all. Since some come in as HTML and others did not, which is what started this whole thing.
    Like I said it is just I noticed that on Outlook it was HTML and all but on my BB it was plain text.
    Argggggg......
    07-11-08 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD