I am new here. Where can I find the info contact for Becky Mae. Your phone looks awesome.

The person who's doing the purple one. Please be sure to post on here.
    I'm the one with the purple one! I got it, and it's beautiful...I'm just waiting for a T5 screwdriver to come in the mail so I can put the faceplate on.

And for the person with the question of the texture...it's smooth.
    09-05-08 01:00 PM
    Really great job! Thanks for posting the pic! Whenever i get around to getting my curve, i now have some serious priorities to work out.... ....arghhhhhhhh....
    09-05-08 01:13 PM
    hold on.... how did you get that done? is there someone that custom paints these things? that looks great! I'm a Clemson Graduate so i would love to have an orange phone like that. how would i go about having an orange phone?
    09-05-08 01:15 PM
    Well that settles it for me, I'm going to have to order one from her. Very nice work!
    09-05-08 02:09 PM
    Looks good - nice color choice
    09-05-08 04:10 PM
    Becky did an amazing job on your curve.

For those who are looking for her contact to paint your BB, search Becky Mae in the forums.

If she's backed up, then go to Berryware (Berryware - Personalized accessories for your Blackberry, Custom painted blackberry replacement case) for custom paint jobs for curves, pearls, and many more.

If you want your BB painted now and spending more money is not an issue, go to ColorWare.com and use their 2 days service Rapid Return. They paint jobs on the BOLD as well.
    09-05-08 07:28 PM
    Becky did an amazing job on your curve.

For those who are looking for her contact to paint your BB, search Becky Mae in the forums.

If she's backed up, then go to Berryware (Berryware - Personalized accessories for your Blackberry, Custom painted blackberry replacement case) for custom paint jobs for curves, pearls, and many more.

If you want your BB painted now and spending more money is not an issue, go to ColorWare.com and use their 2 days service Rapid Return. They paint jobs on the BOLD as well.
    Its worth waiting on BeckyMae......I just got my new SkYBerry BeckyMae Original today and it is AWEsome! I don't think it's so much as her being backed up, but the quality and detail that went into the SkYBerry makes me appreciate knowing I got this.....see below for link

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/sky...riginal-69165/
    09-06-08 01:34 AM
    The orange on that is beautiful!
    09-06-08 03:01 AM
    Actually, SkyBerry by BeckyMae looks amazing.
    09-06-08 03:27 AM
    Not feeling the orange (one of my least favorite colors) but no
    denying it is still an outstanding job. As usual
    09-06-08 04:39 AM
    Oh wow! I love the SkyBerry! Great job BeckyMae. I want purple! Please post pics when you get that Purple one back.
    09-06-08 11:02 AM
    Oh wow! I love the SkyBerry! Great job BeckyMae. I want purple! Please post pics when you get that Purple one back.
    I have it I have it I just can't install it cause I haven't gotten a T5 yet! It's in the mail though...so hopefully early this week it'll be on and I'll post pics (camera is all loaded and ready to go!)

BTW- I would totally wait for BeckyMae...her work is phenomenal. I think in the Skyberry thread someone said it feels like teflon...and it's true!
    09-06-08 05:27 PM
    If you haven't already purchased a T5 screwdriver, if anyone has a Sears Hardware store nearby, they carry them for around $4 US

I bought mine from Sears, then worked on someone else's Curve (I didn't have my screwdriver with me) with the flathead. Can't remember what size it was.
    09-07-08 12:10 AM
    Wow that looks quite lovely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 01:43 AM
    Got my new Becky Mae Oh-riginal. Its killer...I love it.

Keep up the good work B

OH. MY. GOSH. that is my dream curve
    09-07-08 01:58 AM
    wow that looks nice. she did a really good job. colorware who?..its all about beckymae
    09-07-08 02:16 AM
    Did anyone else notice that Bigger's avatar states he has an 8330 but the picture is of an 8320 or am i just insanely anal???
    09-10-08 03:43 AM
    i want a blue berry what is her info?
    09-22-08 08:04 PM
    She does a fantastic job. Cant wait for mine to come in
    10-05-08 11:19 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD