I like the BB browser 10 times better than opera mini...i thought opera mini was suppost to be better...what is better about it?
    08-02-07 09:34 AM
    Apparently it's quicker! Plus, I believe for some users there are websites that they can get to with Opera Mini, that they can't with the BlackBerry Browser - this I believe is the number one benefit...
    08-02-07 09:39 AM
    Every site I've been to is better on the bb browser...you can switch apps, go to desktop view...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-07 10:06 AM
    I really wanted to like Opera Mini however, I found many limitations with it and have uninstalled it. Some people find that banking websites are accessible with Opera Mini that aren't with BB Browser. Navigating with BB Browser seems much easier to me.
    tli2000 likes this.
    08-02-07 11:39 AM
    I really wanted to like Opera Mini however, I found many limitations with it and have uninstalled it. Some people find that banking websites are accessible with Opera Mini that aren't with BB Browser. Navigating with BB Browser seems much easier to me.
    me 2 i'm going to uninstall opera mini
    08-02-07 12:08 PM
    I like the opera mini browser but I do use the BB browser more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-07 01:04 PM
    This debates goes on all the time....Its a bit like saying i wont use Canon but i will Nikon. Each has its functions....

I use the BB Browser as it handles some sites better but there are also site the BB cant handle for love nor money and that where Opera wins.

However Opera filters the data first and that what makes it special...
    08-02-07 02:25 PM
    I love the opera bata4 I can go to every web sit I want check comcast email even tranfer money in my bank acount the bata is what the Iphone clames as real internet browsing with the full webpage and a zoom
    08-02-07 03:11 PM
    I love the opera bata4 I can go to every web sit I want check comcast email even tranfer money in my bank acount the bata is what the Iphone clames as real internet browsing with the full webpage and a zoom

they offer that for BB's?
    08-02-07 03:50 PM
    the bata 4 yes that what i use it on iv used it on tmobile 8800 the prarl and 8700g works like a champ
    08-02-07 03:58 PM
    their website doesn't list a compatible version for a BB...
    08-02-07 04:13 PM
    Opera mini is difent than opera mobile download opera mini bata 4 then go to advance options open your tcp if you are on t-mobile you type in. Wap.voivestream.com and leave name and pass blankthere posting on the other networks but I don't know them but the opera mini bata 4 works 100% better than bb browser in my opionion
    08-03-07 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD