Has anyone had the problem of using Opera Mini in mobile view and when you click on a link it just refreshes the page you're on?
    04-01-09 06:47 PM
    Also have you tried this new app store? I spend more time looking at an hourglass than looking at apps and my connection is strong and there's not much on my phone to compete with the bandwidth
    04-01-09 06:49 PM
    I have had nothing but problems with Opera Mini, I finally uninstalled it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 07:02 PM
    I might. Some verizon guy told my yesterday that the next Opera will have flash support. Hulu here I come! I have the verizon 39.99 plan(the non-business one). Is it possible to overuse this? I freaking love Pandora
    04-01-09 07:13 PM
    Whopua, have you cleaned your cache and cookies recently?

Load a browser page, click Menu>Options, clean that Cache out, escape and save, then escape back to your screen.

Also, what Browser Options do you have enabled. Use the same Menu>Options, leave Javascript off, but select the prompts, uncheck the media and stylesheets, escape, and save. Your browser will be faster.

If you need more maintainance, we'll get you going. Just let us know, and PM me if you have a question.
    04-01-09 07:54 PM
    I only find those options under the bb browser. So do I assume all those instructions will apply to Opera though the bb browser? Meaning cleaning out the bb browser's cache will clean out what Opera has collected?
    04-01-09 08:00 PM
    Yes, you'll need to use the native browser to delete cache memory. it can slow things down and give you the famous hourglass. Try that and see how it does.

As much as I am in various browsers and Google, I have to clean it several times a day.

1499!
    04-01-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD