and do i need the upgrade or can i use it with the 4.2?
    is anything of importance?
    Ilooked it up on google but dont know if its something useful...i guess once i get ill find out
    07-17-08 06:31 PM
    Opera mini is an alternate web browser.

Yes, you can use it on Verzion.

Free download. Give it a shot. What's the worst that happens? You don't like it and you dump it. Just remember - always use your native BB browser if you're going to download anything. It won't work through Opera.
    07-17-08 06:38 PM
    Give it a try. Too many pop-ups for me, and the native browser on my Berry works just fine. I also added the Google search icon, and have no issues...
    07-17-08 06:40 PM
    Give it a try. Too many pop-ups for me, and the native browser on my Berry works just fine. I also added the Google search icon, and have no issues...
    how do you add the google search icon?
    my browser is fine for mr I just hear alot about it I thought I would ask...thank to both of you.
    07-17-08 06:53 PM
    I used Opera Mini for a while, but decided it doesnt work THAT much better to justify the space it takes up, so I use the BB Browser very happily. One thing that is annoying about it is that you can not set Opera as the default app to open hyperlinks and such with.
    07-17-08 06:56 PM
    The BB Browser is definitely better than Opera Mini
    07-18-08 07:52 AM
    BB browser is much better..........until you get to a site that it won't display at all and then Opera comes to the rescue (it's the only reason I have it).
    07-18-08 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD