I just downloaded this and can't seem to download anything in it. It always give me an error or tries to open Blackberry Internet and then gives me an error.

Any insight? (I searched and all I got was people talking about how they can download movies....)

Thanks!
    09-13-08 03:42 PM
    You can't download with Opera Mini at all. That is why the
    default browser keeps popping up.
    09-13-08 03:47 PM
    Delete it.. ITs horrible.. Thats the only advice i can give you.. Most sites are mobile friendly now so u really don't need it. I never heard of downloading movies from om. but maybe you can. I had it for about 5 days and i hated it. If you delete it and ur bb browser still gives you an error. YOu might have to do a battery pull or call ur carrier.
    09-13-08 03:47 PM
    I can say it is definitely irritating to have limitations in Opera Mini, or any mobile browser for that matter. I can't wait for Skyfire to be BlackBerry compatible, if that's even something they're working on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 04:49 PM
    You can't download using OM. I use it mostly for Facebook, accessing my school website, etc. Sites that weren't made for mobile consumption. I still use the BB browser most of the time.
    09-13-08 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD