I tried searching this but could not find the answer. A friend of mine just bought the Curve 8330 for Sprint and loves the phone. His only gripe is that he wishes the Internet Browser was better. He would like to see websites in html. I told him alot of people recommended Opera Mini but I didn't know if it would allow him to view in full html. Me being a Storm user allows me to see everything in html so I couldn't answer it for him. So I thought maybe you guys can?
    01-30-09 04:59 PM
    its okay not the best alot of dicking around with it kind of a hassle but its desent
    01-30-09 05:00 PM
    Does it allow you to view full html?

And what do you recommend?
    01-30-09 05:06 PM
    Imma a BOLT user personally.
    01-30-09 05:07 PM
    Okay, well does BOLT allow you to view full html? This is the question I need answered.

Are there any 3rd party browsers that allow you to view full html for the 8330?
    01-30-09 05:11 PM
    Yes both of them do. OM is far better at this point than Bolt. That said I would tell him to check both out as they are free, and Bolt will get better.
    01-30-09 05:14 PM
    Yes both of them do. OM is far better at this point than Bolt. That said I would tell him to check both out as they are free, and Bolt will get better.
    Thank you very much. I'll tell him. Would you happen to have some OTA links for me also. That'll be perfect.
    01-30-09 05:16 PM
    Thank you very much. I'll tell him. Would you happen to have some OTA links for me also. That'll be perfect.
    For BOLT, you'll have to tell your friend he'll have to register for free for the beta at Bolt Browser - Download and they'll email him the OTA link.

For Opera Mini, just go to mini.opera.com and it will give you the OTA link for Opera Mini 4.2.
    01-30-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD