Does anybody know if I have to change any setting to get my email from my company�s spam filter? I am running on BIS using Opera 4.0 But when I go to my PMM (personal message manager) to release emails, opera keeps me on the same page and does not register that I released the messages that I just highlighted for release. It just reloads the same page.
    11-13-07 06:46 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out why your using Opera to axxs emails anyways, that part has me a lil bit confused...is this webmail that your company has or.....?
    11-13-07 08:53 PM
    I'm with bla1ze. Why don't you set up your email using the e-mail setup wizard on your phone. It'd be much more efficient as opposed to using bb browser or opera mini.
    11-14-07 12:53 AM
    yeah push email is a vonderful thing. Have my yahoo,gmail,and school email set up on it. its the best thing blackberrys are made for...
    11-14-07 02:19 AM
    I do recieve emails through my BB via my work email, but the emails have to be on a "safe" list first. This is the PMM. Let's say you sent me an email to my work. I would get a message from my PMM that says "You have one message being withheld in your mailbox" Then I would have to go to my company's filter site "PMM" , log in, highlight the email, then put you on my "safe or approved" list. Does this help any?
    11-14-07 07:34 AM
    I guess not
    11-18-07 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD