Has anyone else had any issues with Opera not working right today? I can not get the small full page to display like I normally do.
    03-19-09 12:37 PM
    Clear your cookies.

OM is working fine for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 12:38 PM
    Also, check your OM settings.

Uncheck Mobile View
    Check Show Overview

i also have Full Screen Mode unchecked.

Last edited by chrisy520; 03-19-09 at 12:43 PM.
    03-19-09 12:39 PM
    Same here.. Works perfectly fine for me.
    03-19-09 12:42 PM
    I have tried all of the above and I still do not get the small Full Page that normally first appeared.....I also did a battery pull and its still not like it used to be......any other ideas?
    03-19-09 03:31 PM
    What site are you trying?

03-19-09 04:21 PM
    I'm definitely having issues too, I just downloaded and got so frustrated I just went back to the bb browser. Which usually works great for me

03-19-09 05:16 PM
    What site are you trying?

Ebay,Crackberry,Weather.com and every web site I have gone to the past couple months. Up until today when I accessed any website using Opera when the small full view page would appear it looked just as if I was accessing it from my computer using the box to navigate where on the site I needed to go. Now with this larger view that started today the sites look nothing like they used to and do not have the same content....I changed NO settings since I used it last night when everything was fine.
    03-19-09 05:43 PM
    I was having ebay issues with Opera a few weeks ago. Seems like ebay had changed their site a bit and I wasn't able to view any descriptions on auctions. I was using 4.2 beta and downloaded the 4.2 and it fixed my ebay problems.

Also if I view pic heavy things it can start acting slow and renders things poorly. I just delete my history and do a battery pull.
    03-19-09 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD