The one time I dropped my phone and a rock tore the screen protector but did not touch the screen I was hooked. I use the privacy screen protector sold in the Verizon store and it works great. I will never go without a thick screen protector, it is a small price to pay for the one time you drop it.
    07-07-09 11:24 PM
    I had both a hard plastic case and a privacy protector and ditched them both because they both bugged me. I really hate having anything covering the screen. I now carry mine in my pocket naked and it works great but I'm OCD careful with it. One little tip for pocket carry is make FREAKIN sure you don't have any change or keys etc in the same pocket as the phone. Seems obvious but easy to do and it's a practical guarantee for scratches. It's become habit for me to have my right pocket dedicated to the berry only.
    07-07-09 11:34 PM
    I never use a screen protector, my screen looks like brand new. All I use is the Blackberry Silicone case and just make sure and be aware of what and how I place my Curve down.
    07-08-09 01:41 AM
    I guess I'm one of the few also that just likes the phone plain also I'm just careful with it. I don't know the protectors and the cases just bother me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 03:11 AM
    I always use a screen protector! I couldn't even think about if my phone fell and cracked,scratched or chipped! I'm clumsy so yea I need one and the case!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 06:50 AM
    Well I have mine in an Otter Box with all the protection I can get, lol....good thing....it's hit the ground more times than I can count, it's been rained on and I've had to clean the tracking ball twice now in as many weeks due to "stuff" invading....guess I live on the wild side too, lol.
    07-08-09 07:17 AM
    I'm not sure paranoid is strong enough of a word. My phone is outfitted with a BB skin (very buttery fingers) and use the case shown above when mobile. I don't use a screen protector anymore even though I really need to since I don't want this to end up dented like my Treo. I've gone through a 5-pack of universal screen protectors cut to various shapes and sizes, but I couldn't get them to lay right because of the Curve's screen being, well, curved. All recommendations are welcomed.

I was VERY careful with my 8310. Got a hairline scratch on the screen & freaked out! Tried Zagg (1/$20), hated it, took it back. Bought Clarivue (2/$11). LOOOOOOVE it! I read good/bad on CB about both products so I tried Zagg first 'cause I knew I could take it back to BestBuy after I got the Clarivue and tried it!
    07-08-09 10:45 PM
    You should be ok. I had a silicone case on my storm and it got sooo annoying everytime I had to take it out. But if your serious on gettting protection I suggest you get the invisishield. Its gods gift to cases.
    07-08-09 10:51 PM
    I thought the curve had a built in screen protector. The screen is under the plastic that we can touch and it get to scrached I think a new screen (lens) is cheaper then a screen protector.
    07-08-09 11:47 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD