I have noticed that in the past two weeks, on only one of my email accounts, I am only receiving certain emails on this account. The account is an SBCglobal account.

Some emails come through and some do not. I can find no rhyme or reason for which ones are not making it through. All the emails on this account are received by Mozilla thunderbird.

For example, On account X:
    Email A is received on my blackberry.
    Email B is not received on my blackberry.

My other accounts do not have this problem, they receive all the emails sent to them. I already resent the service books. The mail server is set to leave copies of the messages on it. Also, there is no spam-filter set on the account.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Ossus; 02-04-09 at 04:13 PM.
    02-04-09 04:08 PM
    If you are using outlook for SBC account make sure in the advanced account settings in outlook that you have leave copy of message on the server checked.
    02-04-09 04:10 PM
    Yeah, i have it set that way. I went ahead and checked the web interface, the emails are on the webserver (and are left there until I delete them), but are somehow not making it to the blackberry.
    02-04-09 05:03 PM
    Resend your service books. Keep in mind once left on the server, then only email from that point forward will show up. If missed in the past then o-well.
    02-04-09 05:10 PM
    I resent the service books and it is still having the same problem. It is not receiving certain emails. Also, the ones I do receive take 20-30 min before I get them, after my pc has received them. I have also tried removing and re-adding the account, which also did not help.
    02-04-09 05:44 PM
    The BIS can take up to 20 minutes. most times not. This is caused by the polling of your email source by the BIS. As to why you are not getting all of them, you may need to call your carrier and have them xfer you to RIM, the people that house the BIS.
    02-04-09 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD