[QUOTE=kasperapd;11899]I have the black skin as well, and agree with you about it feeling safer. I ordered mine from forum member chinesecatt. She carries lots of OEM accessories for much cheaper than what you'll find on the BB website.

On a side note, I took your advise and ordered an 8300 case from chinesecatt and I have to say that I'm totally pleased with the service AND the price. I saved almost 40% off retail, and now my Curve has a home. Thanks!
    06-19-07 09:39 AM
    wow pocket in a pocket? Sounds a little to good to be true
    06-19-07 02:11 PM
    I don't believe I had this on my 8700 either and I am LOVING my Curve and the size. The Desktop/Folder/Option (add folder possibly) - I know for me, I think it's great to be able to create your own folders on the desktop, organzie them and name them what you want. Not 100% sure if that's what "Move...." meant or not - also, love the color choices

"...DESKTOP FOLDER OPTION", what's that for, Movekwik2002?
    06-19-07 02:50 PM
    I bought my Curve on 5/30. ATT had a 2 for 1 sale so I got 2 for $199. Gave one to my wife. Interesting thing is that the two keyboards had to be manufactured by different companies. Hers was much darker and the keys protruded more than mine. Both work fine and we have very little wiggle but I found the difference to be peculiar since I bought them both from the same store. We both love using it. I added GPS to mine and also like it.
    06-27-07 06:13 PM
    Got mine on 5/25...and have become a BlackBerry convert because of it. Everything that could be against me is against me: first "batch" phone, made in Mexico, bought over the phone and not in person...

But from day one it's been one of the best devices I have ever used. Solid construction, great RF, fast menus, bright screen...not a hiccup or glitch to speak of. I'm pretty stoked!!

After many high end Sony Ericsson, Motorola and Nokia smartphones...and "dumbphones" as well...looks like I am a Crackberry addict from now on.
    06-28-07 01:38 PM
    I am switching from the Pearl to the Curve and it's just like AMX, I never leave home without it>>>Smootches on the site, It's great
    03-07-08 09:17 PM
    My curve will arrive this Tuesday. It'll be my first BB ever! I simply cannot wait.
    06-08-08 03:07 PM
    I just got my curve yesterday, switching from the T-mobile dash, which I exchanged to get this. I had a blackjack prior to this, and I was just fed up with windows mobile. I love this so much better. Everything about it it is great!
    06-10-08 02:01 PM
    I've noticed that the keypad does have some wiggle to it but overall it isn't all that bad. The main problem I've had is that the track ball isn't has sensative to the touch. Now I have to put a little more pressure to the trackball for it to move the cursor.
    08-27-08 10:14 AM
    Has anyone had any problems or issues with the Curve's charging portal? I've had to replace my phone twice, and its always something with the portal... anyone ever had this problem? thanks!
    09-19-08 01:40 PM
    Why not just charge it through the usp port?
    10-02-08 09:11 PM
    Why not just charge it through the usp port?
    That's that the poster was talking about the USB port being the charging portal.

Best option for that is one of the charging pads or desktop chragers, so the phone can sit in it and use the charging contacts on the back of the phone. Saves wear and tear on the USB port.

In any case, some of the USB ports get damaged with the plugging in and unplugging of the data/charging cable, when you don't pull straight out or wiggle it out when you take it out. dropping the phone while it's plugged in and using the cord to retrieve the phone, isn't good for them either over time.
    10-02-08 11:06 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD