I guess I'm really bumbed about the whole Amerikan Terrible Telefon thing. They promissed to wave my last bill and no up grade fees if only I would stay with them and they promised a discounted rate etc. etc, Well they paid part of my last bill and then charged me a late fee! No discount and an "Up grade" fee of 18 bucks, and no promised rebates! They REALLY SUCK!
    And I"m kinda missin' just being able to push an arrow key rather than endlessly scrolling the little track ball thing to read emails.
    Can I still have some cookies?
    11-29-08 05:46 AM
    No. No cookies. And why not hit the space bar to scroll down a screen when reading emails?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 09:15 AM
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm definitely addicted.

And the Cookies were delicious!
    11-29-08 02:27 PM
    And I"m kinda missin' just being able to push an arrow key rather than endlessly scrolling the little track ball thing to read emails.
    Can I still have some cookies?
    You don't have to use the trackball to scroll through your message (or any other) list. The 'P' and 'N' keys will take you to the Previous and Next dates. The 'T' key will take you to the top of the list, and the 'B' key will take you to the bottom. The Space bar will take you down one page at a time, and the Shift-Space keys will take you up a page at a time.

Better than any old arrow key!
    11-29-08 09:24 PM
    Wow, thanks you guys _***enlightenment***
    I'll find out later today if I'm keeping the BB .
    I spent another 42 minutes (a total of 4hrs 23 minutes and 6 cust. serv reps) on the phone with ATnT being assured that I will get what they promised me to renew for another 2 years. If they can give it to me in writing at the store I'm in. Otherwise I'm Sooo outta there!
    wish me luck.
    12-01-08 01:54 AM
    Yeah! I got an E-mail after another 28 minutes on the phone with yet another service rep. showing credit for the over charges and promised $$ , restoration of my lost rollover minutes ect. So I have kept my BB and am I the path to further
    BB enlightenment. Now where are those cookies?
    12-01-08 08:50 PM
    Yeah! I got an E-mail after another 28 minutes on the phone with yet another service rep. showing credit for the over charges and promised $$ , restoration of my lost rollover minutes ect. So I have kept my BB and am I the path to further
    BB enlightenment. Now where are those cookies?
    Glad you're back on the board...hope you're happy and you stay. Cookies are on the...well, I ate the cookies. Sorry!
    12-02-08 12:44 AM
    Don't worry....I picked up some more cookies.
    12-03-08 09:47 PM
    Congrats. The 8310 is a great device.
    12-03-08 10:22 PM
    I just got the 8310 a few months ago. It is awesome, and I've learned some tips here. Enjoy!
    12-04-08 03:05 PM
    I feel the same way. I am so loving mine. Glad I finally gave in.
    12-04-08 06:06 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD